Memories of Fredonia Church
Title: Memories of Fredonia Church
This painting was commissioned by Sally Patterson, a longtime resident of Como, Mississippi where the subject matter, the Fredonia Church is located. The Greek Revival style building was constructed in 1848 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Panola county’s oldest standing pioneer church, the Church is 40 feet by 50 feet and built of logs and hand-hewn lumber.
The executor of Sally Patterson’s estate sold this painting to Tim Moseley, who was very pleased at its inclusion in the Museum.
Available print is 10×16 and will arrive unmatted in cardboard tube.
Original is currently on display at the Museum.